The island of Skopelos has two main villages – the village of Glossa and the town of Skopelos.
Arriving from the village of Skopelos.
(Our hotel is exactly 12,2 Km from the port. For your convenience you can adjust the car counter.)
1. As you exit the port of Skopelos you will see a children’s playground. Turn left. You are now on the main road of Skopelos town.
2. After about 300 meters you will arrive at a crossroad. Turn to the right (indication sign – Periphery Road) and continue on the main road.
3. After about 400m, just past the Health Centre, there is a second cross road. Follow the left road – towards Panormos as the signs indicate.
4. After about 200m, there is another small crossroad. Again go left towards Panormos.
5. After about 1 km one can see the Skopelos mine on the right. After 2,6 km – past the Helicopter Pad sign- there is a big downhill ride leading to yet another crossroad. Turn right towards Panormos.
6. After 6,4 km – having gone past Alikia (1,9km), Ditropo (1,6km), Mortero (100m), Loutsa (1,4km) – you will find yourself in the sea side village of Panormos. The beach is spread out on your left.
7. After the end of Panormos, at 600m, on your left you will see the stone wall entrance to the Adrina Beach Hotel. After about 150 meters there is the entrance of the Adrina Resort & Spa !
Welcome to Adrina Restaurant, Skopelos Island !! !
Arriving from the village of Glossa.
(The Hotel is exactly 15 kms from the port of Loutraki, 12 kms from the village of Glossa.)
1. As you exit the port of Loutraki, after about 300 one sees a roundabout.
2. Across the roundabout – at about 50 meters – there is a road which starts between two cafeterias. This is the beginning of the main road and you will stay on it all the way to the Adrina Restaurants.
3. After about 3 kms of uphill spiraling you will reach a concourse. There will be a church on your left. Here you go right to stay on the main road.
4. After 6 kms of driving you pass the village of Palio Klima, then Elios and, after another 2kms , Milia.
5. This is where the Adrines area begins. You are soon to see a sign “Adrines”.
6. After 150 meters past the sing you will see the ADrina Resort & Spa hotel’s stone wall.
7. Turn right to enter or continue another 150 to enter to the right on the Adrina Beach Hotel.
Welcome to the Adrina Restaurants, Skopelos Island !!!
This post is also available in: Greek