During your holidays to Skopelos you will want to taste something exquisite yet totally different from the usual.
A good choice to start with would be the delicious Adrina salad.
It is a refreshing selection of vegetables, cheese, balsamic and pine nuts that will excite you at the first bite. Thanks to the creativity of the Adrina restaurant’s chef, this salad has risen in popularity during recent years with the restaurant’s regulars demanding for it every time they visit Adrina. Taste it yourself to know what all the fuss is about!
Take a look below to find out how we make the Adrina salad and taste it at the restaurant during your holidays to Skopelos.
- First, we put in a large bowl some fresh rocket leaves.
- Then, we cut the tomatoes and add them to the bowl.
- Afterwards we place a few sundried tomatoes.
- Then, we place the mix in a deep plate and add some thin slices of parmesan cheese on top.
- Finally we add the add pine nuts and extra virgin olive oil of the highest quality.
The Adrina salad made and presented in Adrina restaurant is a smart choice when you need something refreshing after a long day at the Skopelos beaches. It is full of important nutrients while the addition of sundried tomatoes and pine nuts give you a tasting experience an extra twist! Visit the Adrina restaurant and order the Adrina salad today. Your holidays to Skopelos will instantly become even more satisfying.
This post is also available in: Greek