Scorpion fish with spaghetti is a popular recipe at Skopelos restaurants. The visitors of the island tend to enjoy fresh fish recipes as much as they can during their holidays, especially when it comes in a form of one of the most popular tastes in the world: spaghetti. The key thing every local chef knows to take extra care on when cooking scorpion fish with spaghetti, is the sauce. It needs to be light in order not to cover the fish’s taste but to support it perfectly. That is why it is important when you see this recipe on the menu to ask about the sauce. A fresh tomato sauce is the perfect blend for the spaghetti.
Take a glimpse of our scorpion fish with spaghetti recipe and search for the Skopelos restaurants that offer it on their menus.
- We cleanse and scale the fish, then steam it for about 15 minutes.
- In a bowl we chop some carrots, mushrooms and celery leaves and fry them for a couple of minutes in some extra virgin olive oil.
- In another casserole we boil the spaghetti (al dente) for less than 8 minutes.
- Next we add the fish in the pan and then we add some finely chopped tomatoes.
- Now we toss the al dente spaghetti in the pan and garnish with lemon peel and some more extra virgin olive oil.
- When the spaghetti mix is ready we place it in a platter, then we place the scorpion fish on top and serve the dish hot.
Enjoy delicious scorpion fish with spaghetti at the best Skopelos restaurants.
This post is also available in: Greek