Holidays to Skopelos offer a great chance to taste exquisite local cuisine and exciting recipes such as the veal fillet. After a long day at the beach, a carefully cooked veal fillet is the ideal food choice to fill you up with energy and the nutritious elements you need to continue your summer evening partying or chilling out in the island.
Discover our traditional veal fillet recipe that you should not miss out on your holidays in Skopelos, here:
- We fill up a casserole with 800ml of water, we place the veal fillets and turn the heat to medium.
- While waiting for the water to boil, we cut the potatoes, we season them with a bit of salt and put them in a bowl.
- At the same time we prepare our delicious mustard sauce. We add in a bowl a bit of mustard, a spoonful of honey, a bit of fresh thyme, pepper, a bit of garlic and a few raisins. We blend them together until they we have created a velvety-looking sauce.
- We take the fillets from the casserole and put them in a baking pan, adding the potatoes and bake them together for 10 minutes.
- After the fillets and potatoes have been cooked, we place them on a plate, add our delicious mustard sauce and present it to you!
The veal fillet dish is one of our most proud dishes. Order it today and discover an incredibly tasty experience during your holidays to Skopelos!
This post is also available in: Greek